Friday, June 19, 2009

The weekend is here at last!

After a long and hard week I can easily say I'm ready for the weekend. I've learned A LOT this week, probably more than I learned in the three years that I was part of my school newspaper staff.
I started my third article last night which is a movie review on Away We Go. I was able to find all of the information I was looking for plus more. I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie today and being able to give some of my own perspective on it.
I've gotten a pretty good start on the article even though I have yet to see the movie. I've covered just about everything I can think of as far as background information but now I am researching the soundtrack.
Sure gonna miss the computer lab this weekend! NOT.


But thank you to all the editors who have been working hard to help us with interviews, editing our papers and providing us with some humor. :]

-Tasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment