Friday, June 19, 2009

Pushing the Limits :)

Gunther von Hagens latest masterpiece...HA!!! :) I got the privilege of going to the Body Worlds exhibit with Alex :) Had an awesome time! Favorite part? I got a media pass!!!! Lol :) And was able to take pictures of the bodies (which no one else was able to do!) We got in for free! With a pretty fatty press kit i might add :) hahah...the week is over and in my opinion went by way too quickly. I'm learning so much! Cant wait to go back as editor for the school newspaper... have so many ideas now! This was a GREAT opportunity and I am so grateful I was accepted to participate. Just about to start my third story...there were pancakes this morning!!! Too bad they were quite disappointing :/ Everyones going home this weekend..to auntie's house I go! Lol :) Looking forward to some sleep and a break from the newsroom even though I think journalism is instilled in me now :) ha!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment