Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Play time...

Our act of creation is complete.
The newspaper is DONE!
Woot!
The newsroom is 'clean' and now I'm bored.
I can hear the clicking of fingers on keyboards from the students around me .
Why do I find this sound so soothing?
Julian appears to be thinking deep thoughts as he stares at his monitor, his eyes utterly focused on the screen. Penny for his thoughts?
Meanwhile Malinda and Daniela are chit-chatting about something so quietly that my even my bionic ears can't hear it.
Ah, and now Tasha is back from the restroom.
Knock at the door has stirred Andrew from his seat.
Enter Jose: "Hey guys!"
Sophie, Bianca and Karen are unmoved by what is going on.
Meanwhile, Malinda and Daniela are chatting again.
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

-- Tammy J.

No comments:

Post a Comment