Thursday, June 18, 2009

BROADCAST RULES!!!! WOOHOO

I am having a great time in the broadcast side of this workshop!!
I went out on my first story today and it was fascinating. I went out to Tierravista elementary school and to De Portola middle school. I did my first broadcast Package on the bell schedule change. It was really interesting. While I was at De Portola I did a stand up.....hehehe I was on camera! I am so excited to see the finished product! Everyone at the NBC 7/39 is so nice and helpful. Jenell is great and has the patience to deal with us crazy broadcast kids. I am loving every minute of broadcast! I have learned so much and I have a new found passion for news, journalism and broadcast. This has been an amazing opportunity and it's only half way through. I have made friends that will last a life time.

Nina Bevan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment