Thursday, June 25, 2009

I miss...

THE WORKSHOP! and waking up so early...NOT! haha
I couldn't be happier with this program! I got three stories in the paper and completed my first video package. I met some amazing people I will never forget and learned so much. I know now this is definatly something I want to continue and I'm just so thankful I was given the opportunity to participate in this...I got everything I wanted to get out of it and more! To all the editors I worked with aka Jose, Tammy, Mr. Feldman, even Gail :/! lol, I thank you so much! Also Dean Nelson, Janine, Hiram, Jen, Claudia and all the speakers were awesome too! Congrats to Andrea on the scholarship...roomies for life! I love you girlieee :) And Joe! Good job! So glad I got to work with you and learn how to use some pretty tough video stuff lol! Congrats to Christina too! And everyone else you were amazing! I learned something from everyone and I hope we all get together and keep in touch! Blahhh I'm off to make a facebook and myspace cause apparently its something I absolutely NEED! :/ Ughh! Thanks again everyone and I hope you have a great summer...I'll check in soon...

Rachel Rivera
PS: my number is 951-310-9431 and my email is rachel.rivera92@gmail.com KEEP IN TOUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment